3D Plastics is a custom injection molder of thermoplastics and LIM/LSR Silicone with over 75 years combined in the plastics industry, located in Newberg, Oregon.
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the injection molding industry as a Process Technician who can hit the ground running.
After completing our introductory period, we offer a very competitive benefit package including medical, dental, vision insurance, a flexible spending account, a retirement program, and vacation time.
• Evaluate, implement and monitor processes and operating systems for the manufacturing of plastic products.
• Perform equipment calibration and maintenance monitoring.
• Start injection molding machines and all necessary accompanying tools.
• Troubleshoot any mechanical issues that arise.
• Maintain and upkeep tools according to safety regulations, as well as the proper working order for machine operator.
• Perform routine mold changes, initiate cycle start-ups and be capable of processing and understanding a wide range of materials. Performing routine teardown and cleaning of barrels and screws. Perform routing preventive maintenance on tools/molds.
• Perform the duties of a material handler and/or machine operator on occasion, as needed.
• Conform to all safety standards of the company.
• Possess a good understanding of various types of molding machines and how they operate.
• Possess basic understanding of tool construction and operation.
• Detail-oriented and capable of working in an organized, neat and clean manner.
• Ability to maintain good communication and use well-developed interpersonal skills.
If this position sounds like a great opportunity to be an important part of a team of a well-established company, please send your resume and cover letter to us. We would like to hear from you!